Partnered Staffing - Kelly Services
Kelly Services in partnership with Nissan is currently seeking high skilled individuals to fill Production Technician openings at the Nissan manufacturing plant located in Canton, MS.
- Locates, identifies, and stores warehoused materials in storage locations.
- Strongly prefer candidates with experience in a warehouse environment.
- Forklift experience is preferred, but not required.
- Candidates who have been required to work on his/her feet all day in a similar work environment are highly preferred.
- Candidates must have Steel Toed Metatarsal safety shoes are required on the first day.
1. 1 yrs Warehouse experience
2. Experience with handheld RF Scanners (Barcode scanners like for inventory.)
3. Forklift is preferred
All your information is kept confidential as per EEO standards.
Why is this a great opportunity? The answer is simple…working at our client is more than a job; it’s a career. The opportunities are diverse whether you are right at the start of your career or whether you are looking for new challenges this is the job for you, so be quick and apply now!