- Testing waste water samples and water quality samples
- Responsible for sample dilution, waste sampling, pH meters and reporting of results
- Assist with testing water for methanol
- Follow company SOPs and absorb knowledge of company safety protocols
- Associates or Bachelor degree in Chemistry, Environmental Science, Geology or related field preferred but not required
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION email Eric Anderson at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] with 'Laboratory Technician' in the subject title.
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or 844-463-6178.