SOSi is currently seeking Bilingual (Spanish/English) Shift Supervisors in Willcox, AZ to support a project for our government customer. 1st, 2nd and 3rd shift opportunities will be immediately available upon contract award.
- Organize workflow for Process Coordinators
- Monitor employee productivity
- Provide constructive feedback and coaching
- Receive complaints and resolve problems
- Maintain timekeeping and personnel records
- Provide information to upper managemnet
- Prepare and submit performance reports
- Receive data already gathered by a Federal immigration officer/agent for intital intake of detainees
- Maintain well-being of detainees outside of a secure complex, inventorying, tagging, and store detainee's personal property for tracking purposes
- Communicate in the Spanish language
- Log the status of welfare checks of occupants, visual inspections of temporary holding areas and input information into the appropriate processing system
- Draft and maintain administrative paperwork and reports related to property, transportation and deportation documentation
- Enter data in customer portal, linking familiy units and family groups (FMU/FMG) in e3
- Store property and conducts intentories
- Conduct roll calls, and performing duties related to care of those in custody
- Update moduals with cell assignments and custodial actions (food, medical, phone calls, and other amenities)
- 1-2 years of related job experience
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must have lived in the US for 3 out of the past 5 years
- Fluent in Spanish and English
- Ability to pass an SSBI government background investigation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to work independently or within a team.
- Ability to work efficiently under deadlines and pressure.
- Ability to keep up in a fast-paced environment
SOSi is an equal employment opportunity employer and affirmative action employer. All interested individuals will receive consideration and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or protected veteran status. SOSi takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance diversity and inclusion of individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.