RTR Process Associate + WB
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Good knowledge of Accounts Payable Domain.
• Understand various functions in invoice processing, workflow systems, ERPs and perform the activity
• Meet assigned targets daily within timelines.
• Process invoices with high level of accuracy
• Understand and resolve disputed invoices
• Understand the tax and other exceptions and execute during process
• Perform ancillary tasks in AP
• Maintain track of daily production
• Coordinate with supervisors and escalate any exceptions
• Perform invoice & vendor setup Audit
• Good knowledge of MS office (Excel and Outlook)
• Create and update Standard Operating Procedures
• Open to Travel to transition the process and set it up from scratch
• Good typing skills – 40 words per minute with 98% + accuracy
• Able to comprehend emails/discussions and perform the activity
• Candidate preferably with Prior AP working experience
• Flexible and commitment to work long duration with process during month/quarter/year ends
• Hospitality or accounting background
Required Education & Experience:
• High School Diploma
• 1-2 years’ experience in accounting.