Barrister is a WBENC and NWBOC Certified Woman Owned Business.
The client seeks a seasoned Java/J2EE developer with Oracle database development experience
Note: Resource must be onsite in Wilkes-Barre, PA. No remote work.
- 3-5 years experience with Relational Database development (Oracle preferred)
- 3-5 years experience with CSS/HTML
- Advanced working skills in programming with SQL or Oracle.
- Experience with code versioning and change management concepts
- Experience with full life-cycle software applications development (i.e., design, construction, testing, and implementation)
- Experience with requirements definition and specifications design
- Able to design and build systems that are integrated with other client systems
- Experience with JQuery
- Experience with Spring Framework
- Experience with Responsive Design
- Experience with software development using the Agile methodology
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work with minimal direction
- Pass both a client mandated clearance process to include drug screening, criminal history check and credit check.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.