$400 Sign-On Bonuses for a limited time.
Chewy is hiring Fulfillment Specialists, Night Shift for our warehouse in Wilkes-Barre, PA. If you are a dedicated, hardworking, loyal worker looking for the perfect career opportunity where you can grow and develop, don’t wait! You don’t want to miss out on this warehouse opportunity.
Chewy is proud to offer Full-Time opportunities with starting wages up to $15.00/hr with opportunity for increase at 3, 6, 12, 18, 24, 30, 36, 42 and 48 months. We also offer competitive benefits, climate controlled warehouse, leadership development programs with rapid career growth potential, Team Member incentives, and full-time opportunities.
Receive UP to a $400 Sign-on Bonus when you accept any of the shifts listed below!
- 2A Shift: Sun-Wed (6:30pm - 5am)
- 2T Shift: Sun, Mon, Tues (6:30pm -7am)
- T Shift: Thurs, Fri, Sat (5:30a – 6:00pm)
On the spot job offers being made:
600 New Commerce Blvd
Wilkes Barre, PA 18706
Monday 12/9 - Friday 12/13 | 9AM-5PM
Saturday 12/14 | 9AM -3PM
Location: Scranton Location
341 N Washington Ave
Scranton, PA 18503
Tuesday, 12/10 & Thursday, 12/12 | 9AM-4PM
What you'll do:
- Perform a wide range of warehouse functions; labeling, replenishing, box making, loading/unloading trailers, moving stowed product to various locations utilizing a Forklift, etc.
- Fulfill and organize orders to ensure customer delivery process is efficient and accurate.
- Create accurate shipping documentation for domestic shipments
- Utilize Power Industrial Vehicles, material handling equipment, safely and efficiently, to receive or transport product to storage and staging locations.
- We focus on excellent customer service and we take pride and great care in every order we fill for our customers.
What you'll need:
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation
- Must be able to stand/walk for up to 10-12 hours, each shift has two 30 minute breaks
- Willing to be trained on PIT equipment (Powered Industrial Vehicles) i.e. Cherry Picker/Order Picker, High Reach, Movexx, Pallet Jack, Walkie Rider, etc.
- Flexibility for overtime opportunities
We will be conducting tours of our facility, so please wear closed-toed shoes or bring a pair with you to change into. You will get the opportunity to see first-hand what it is like inside our facility!!!
Please bring photo identification!
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at our company, please contact our Human Resources Department at HR@Chewy.com.