Are you an experienced Dialysis RN - Chronic looking for a new Travel/Temp opportunity in Wilkes-Barre, PA with a prestigious Nationwide Renal Care company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes“ to any of these questions – this is the position for you!
- Delivery of quality patient care through the nursing process of assessment, diagnosing, planning implementation and evaluation
- Directing and coordinating all nursing care of patients based on established clinical nursing practice standards
- Utilizes knowledge of patient's age and cultural diversity into the provision of patient techniques that demonstrate positive outcomes in patient care
Requirements for the Dialysis RN - Chronic:
- High School Diploma or G.E.D
- Active Registered Nurse license to practice in designated state and CPR through American Red Cross
- Minimum of one year job experience as Dialysis Registered Nurse
Hours for this Dialysis RN - Chronic:
- 36 hours per week guaranteed with the possibility of overtime
- Must be flexible to work any shift within facility hours. Typical shifts would include three 12 hour shifts with possibility of weekend shifts
Advantages of this Opportunity:
- $2,101 gross weekly pay for travelers
- Benefits offered; Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance
- Fun and positive work environment
Interested in being Considered?
If you are interested in applying to this Dialysis RN - Chronic position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration.
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.