• This position includes but is not limited to the AR assigned to their desk, proactive invoice collection, deduction resolution, account reconciliation and limited reporting.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: 100%
• Proactive invoice collections (including coding and commenting all accounts).
• Deduction resolution to ensure deductions does not continue, invalid deductions are paid back and invalid deductions are credited accurately (including coding and commenting all accounts).
• Complete monthly reconciliations of accounts.
• Complete reporting assigned
• Completion of offset forms
• Monthly meetings with Operations and client.
• Assistant Manager and/or Operations Manager
• Analyst will work closely with Customers, Client and Operations.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
• Good/Excellent Computer Skills
• Ability to work with MS Word, Excel and Power Point
• Knowledge of Accounts Receivable
• Basic knowledge of concepts of debits and credits
• Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills
• Excellent Customer Service Skills
• Ability to Multi-task
• Detail Oriented
• Negotiation and analytical skills
• High level of professionalism
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• A High School degree or equivalent and three years’ work experience is required.