Koch Minerals, LLC and its subsidiaries are among the world's largest dry-bulk commodity handlers, marketing and trading more than 40 million tons of product annually.
The Minerals Tax Analyst role will involve providing tax related services to the Minerals business group. The person will be involved with preparation of federal and state tax returns, tax accounting analysis and working with the business and tax on various projects.
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
- Preparation of US federal, state and international tax returns
- Review of monthly tax accounting analysis and projections of estimated taxable income
- Special projects and analysis
- Communicating with Corporate tax and accounting teams as well as various people in the business
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance
- Interest in tax and willingness to learn and grow knowledge skill sets
- Ability to learn new software programs Person who is detailed oriented
What Will Put You Ahead:
- Tax experience - intern or public accounting experience
- Willingness to embrace and learn new concepts - tax rules and requirements are also changing so the ideal candidate is one who is open to changing requirements and committed to staying connected to developments
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf