Simulator Technician (Wichita, KS, US, 67209)
1-3 years’ experience, including civilian/military electronics, or related technical experience.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
The Simulator Technician successfully completes diverse tasks of the job; applies and enhances knowledge and skill in both usual and unusual issues; may need some guidance in addressing unusual situations.
- Perform standard Simulator support activities
- Perform configuration changes to Simulators and FTDs, evaluate and confirm proper post- change operation.
- Identify, troubleshoot, repair or replace most of the Simulator and FTD electrical and sub system components and most hydraulic system components with little to no assistance.
- Monitor Simulator(s) performance and condition to ensure compliance with governmental regulations
- Demonstrate familiarity with governing regulations for the proper operation of all FTDs, the facility, and the safe employment of personnel.
- Able to accomplish basic tasks associated with the Qualification Test Guide (QTG)
- Demonstrate knowledge of all Simulator Support, Quality Operating Procedures (QOPs), and related documentation.
- Make recommendations concerning needed parts, acquisitions, or other material used for FTD repair and support.
- Demonstrate familiarity with Learning Center daily department operations and applicable procedures
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability.