Who are we? Watch to find out!
''Innovation is facilitated by having the right people in the
right roles with the right skills and values.''
- Charles Koch, Koch Industries Chairman and CEO
Flint Hills Resources is looking for a Senior Software Developer to join our Commercial Software Development Team at our Wichita, KS headquarters. As a Senior Software Developer, you will be a technical leader on our Chemicals agile IT team working to deliver modern solutions that enable transformation in the Chemicals business.
Flint Hills Resources advantages include:
- An organization committed to transformation and modernization
- An organization that values experimentation and learning from failure
- Opportunities for career advancement, including leadership, architecture, and increased ownership of applications/areas
- A large and diverse technical community across Koch Industries
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
- Participating in the Chemical's agile IT team working on a diverse set of both small and large initiatives
- Ensuring delivery of technical solutions meet standards and best practices for technical architecture and development best practices, focusing on long term sustainability and the ability to rapidly change
- Experimenting with new technologies and solutions, identifying ways we can use technology to create superior value for our customers
- Partnering and collaborating with a diverse IT team including business analysts, architects, developers or vendors to create or optimize innovative technologies and solutions
- Managing and directing the work of technical consulting resources as required
Successful Candidates Will Possess:
- Strong conceptual, analytical, and problem-solving abilities
- The ability to prioritize, organize and coordinate simultaneous tasks/projects
- An ability to communicate and develop relationships with resources at all levels of the organization
- High initiative and a passion for driving rapid technical advancement
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor's degree
- 4+ years of software development experience
- Experienced with structured programming and change control concepts
- Willing and able to travel 10% of the time
What Will Put You Ahead:
- Knowledge of Commercial Business Processes / Activities
- Demonstrated technical leadership capabilities
- Experience with Oracle EBS and PL/SQL
- Experience building integrations and API's leveraging AWS technologies
- Experience delivering solutions across multiple disciplines (applications, integration, and analytics)
Want to learn more about Flint Hills Resources?
This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf