Createstructural repair and modification documentation including detailed repairinstructions and substantiation analysis in support of FAA certification forall Textron Aviation Propeller and Jet aircraft models.
- Reviewdamage data, Engineering Drawings and Digital Data to ensure efficient loadpath and adequate structural strength and stiffness for repairs and modifications.
- Interfacewith Customers, Customer Service, and Service Center Personnel.
- Coordinatecross functionally to support business needs.
- Developdetailed repair installation procedures.
- ProvideEngineering recommendations for minor repair development and dispositions.
- DevelopStandard Repairs to be published in Field SRMs.
- Analyzemodification packages to ensure adequate structural strength and substantiatefor certification requirements.
- UtilizeFinite Element Software to solve complex structural problems.
- PrepareStructural Reports in support of FAA compliance findings on aircraft repairsand modifications.
- Bachelorsdegree required in:
- Otherrelated field
- Professional and diplomatic demeanor
- Strong sense of accountability and integrity
- Time management skills to support multiple concurrent projects
- Must be able to manage projects of various size and scope.
- Must be proficient in MS Office and CATIA.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Previous test experiencepreferred