As the Staffing Coordinator, you will be responsible for providing staffing coordination and tracking of attendance as well as support our high call light volume and customer satisfaction. Additionally, the staffing coordinator supports the company’s purpose and guiding virtues and performs tasks which are supportive in nature to the essential functions of the job.
- Ensure there is sufficient nursing staff available for each shift
- Cover shifts on the floor when needed.
- Complete monthly schedule for all nursing staff
- Maintain and track employee absenteeism, vacation and sick days
- Maintain an accurate staff phone number list
- Communicate with the Director of Nursing of staff openings and request
- Assist the Director of Nursing in monitoring staff overtime
- Assist the Director of Nursing in monitoring staff compliance in following facility policy and procedure for clocking in and out for their scheduled shifts
- Assist human resources in processing payroll
- Assist the Director of Nursing in completing reference checks and verifying current certification through the Kansas Nursing Assistant Registry
- Process PCF forms and submit to human resources as employee information changes
- Complete daily assignment sheets and distribute as directed
- Must have a high school diploma
- Must have basic knowledge in working with computers
- Must have patience, tact, cheerful disposition and enthusiasm
- Has the desire to work with and promote comfort and safety to the elderly
- Medical environment
- May require standing and walking for up to 50% of the time
- Required to use assistance when attempting to assist, lift, or carry objects over 25 lbs.