It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
The teller position is the front line of the bank. They are responsible for the majority of customer interactions and first impressions. Tellers are personable, competent, trustworthy, and able to handle multiple tasks efficiently and accurately while engaging the customers in sincere conversation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Process customer requests and transactions in a positive, accurate and professional manner.
- Interact with customers, identify needs and recommend products and solutions.
- Be familiar with all company procedures and processes to accurately assist customers.
- Compiles data from records to prepare logs, reports, and reconcile cash drawer.
- May be responsible for balancing the vault.
- Meet or exceed individual and branch goals assigned for the teller position.
- Ensures all departmental documents and activities are performed in compliance with applicable laws, regulations, policies and procedures as applicable to this position, including completion of required compliance training.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as procedure manuals, general business correspondence and/or journals or government regulations
- Ability to write simple correspondence
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations, to customers, clients and other employees in the organization
Education and/or Experience
- HS Diploma/GED
- Previous cash handling, customer service and sales experience preferred.
- MS Office programs
Other Qualifications (including physical requirements)
- Must be able to present a friendly, professional image for Simmons Bank.
Equal Employment Opportunity Information: Simmons First National Corporation and its subsidiaries are committed to a policy of equal employment with respect to a person's race, color, religion, sex, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, covered veterans, military status, physical or mental disability or any other legally protected classifications. Simmons First National Corporation and its subsidiaries are committed to Affirmative Action Programs consisting of results-oriented procedures to ensure equal employment opportunities. These programs require positive action in lieu of neutral non-discrimination and merit hiring/performance policies.