Small Parts Inspector
Inspection - Small Parts Components
Dynomax is growing and expanding! We are seeking experienced Small Parts Inspectors with a keen eye for detail. Dynomax serves a diverse client base with multiple projects running concurrently. This is a great opportunity for experienced Inspectors who desire exciting and challenging work to join our manufacturing team.
Scope of the role:
This position requires employees to inspect or test materials and/or machined components for deviations from specifications. The position will require the employee to use precision measuring instruments and/or complex test equipment and to record inspection results appropriately.
What we are looking for:
- Small parts inspection within related manufacturing environment
- Eye for detail
- Ability to work successfully with a team
- Experience parts for DOE/DOD a huge plus, but not required
Solid and Proven Experience:
- First piece/final inspection of machine parts
- Handling and inspecting very small parts (metal and plastic - nanos) desired
- Usage of micrometers, calipers, gauges, microscopes and comparator
- Read blueprints, data, manuals and maintaining documentation
- Good eyesight, as components are small and have extremely slight variances
What's in it for you:
- A future! As Dynomax grows, we want to see you grow as well
- A clean A/C environment and great work culture
- An environment that encourages strong work ethics and values
- Opportunity for new challenges as we grow
- Great benefits and competitive pay
At Dynomax, you will not just be another employee - you will be an integral member of the family and team.
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance coverage
- Flexible spending account
- 401(k) with a generous match
- Paid holidays, PTO and vacation
Manufacture a great career with Dynomax!