Physical Therapist/PRN - Outpatient Orthopedic
Panther Physical Therapy - Wexford, PA
Do you want to be part of a team thats focus is to change peoples lives by providing pain relief and improving quality of life? Join the Panther team, where the education and effort you put into your career will be rewarded.
Panther is looking to hire a PRN Physical Therapist to join our team into the Wexford clinic.
Things you need:
- Graduate of accredited Physical Therapy Program
- Current or pending state License in PA
- Self-motivated with eagerness to exceed expectations
- Focus on compassionate patient care
Things you will do:
- Provide therapy to patients in accordance with Physicians established plan of care
- Develop individualized treatment plans beginning with assessment
- Assess educational needs of the patient, family, caregiver or significant other and provides education to meet those needs.
- Evaluate effectiveness of treatment plan and revise as indicated
- Complete daily progress and discharge notes in a timely manner
- Cultivate relationships with patients, families, caregivers and referrers
- Advance the growth of the clinic by actively supporting the company mission and goals
What we offer (part-time and full-time):
- Competitive pay and All-Clinic Bonus Incentive
- Exceptional benefits package, including 401K, medical, dental, vision and PTO & paid Holidays.
- Clinical Operations Leadership Development (COLD) program
- Unlimited Continuing Education budget, including MedBridge subscription
- Formal and customized Mentorship Program
- Proprietary AGILE EMR, built by Physical Therapists
- An environment that values Integrity, Service, Empowerment, Passion and Growth
Who we are:
At Alliance Physical Therapy Partners, we assist in turning dreams into reality and goals into achievements. We aim at becoming the leading physical therapy network in the country by delivering superior, quality and compassionate service to our partners and patients alike.