Do you have experience in Purchasing?
Do you want to work for an exciting and dynamic technology company?
If so, we want to talk to you!
As the Purchasing Coordinator you will procure hardware, software, supplies and services for the company following established and approved procurement policies and procedures while maintaining good vendor relations.
This position is an office-based position; Purchasing Coordinators are provided office space at their local office.
- Responsible for the procurement of materials, services and supplies by following up with vendors to confirm orders and make necessary changes.
- Respond to internal inquiries regarding purchasing procedures for the purpose of providing information, direction and/or referral for addressing inquiry.
- Work with vendors/Account Support Representatives (ASRs) as needed to process revisions.
- Process internal purchases following company policy.
- Process resource requests following contractor process.
- Maintain purchasing alias/individual emails.
- Enter in RMA's and following up with ASR's to confirm the receipt of product.
- Work with the department manager to maintain policies and procedures for the Procurement practice.
- Participate in weekly team/internal meetings.
- Participate in creating document and presenting at annual ISR conference.
- Perform all other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Back-up the Purchasing Team Lead as needed.
- Embrace and support Computacenter's mission and core values.
- High school diploma or equivalent; Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business or related field preferred.
- 3 years of administrative or sales support experience required.
- Experience in a technology purchasing environment a plus.
- Legally eligible to work in the United States
- Technical knowledge is required
- Resourceful and ability to exercise independent judgment.
- Able to work and succeed in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment while demonstrating teamwork and great communication.
- Highly detail-oriented.
- Professional interaction with all levels of the organization.
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Excel, Salesforce, or other ERP/CRM systems.
- Able to work with minimal supervision.
Computacenter is a leading independent technology partner, trusted by large corporate and public sector organizations. We help our customers to source, transform and manage their IT infrastructure to deliver digital transformation, enabling users and their business. Computacenter is a public company quoted on the London FTSE 250 (CCC.L) and employs over 15,000 people worldwide. In US we support some of the country's best-known businesses with regional headquarters in both San Francisco & New York City and an Integration Center in Silicon Valley. www.computacenter.com/us
WE OFFER A GREAT BENEFITS PACKAGE!
There's so much more to enjoy about being at Computacenter Inc. than just having a rewarding career. In addition to offering competitive compensation plans and long-term career opportunities, Computacenter Inc. provides an attractive mix of benefit plans to contribute to its employees' good health, future financial security and peace of mind.
You must be authorized to work in the United States.
Computacenter Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a strong commitment to supporting and retaining a diverse and talented workforce.
No AGENCIES, please. We are not obligated to pay any fees for any individuals we decide to hire.