Experienced Bootfitter (Weston, MO, US)
Come work and play in the mountains! Whether it’s your first time seeing snow or you were born on the slopes, joining our team means discovering (or re-discovering!) a passion for the outdoors while building lifelong connections with teammates and guests from around the world.
With 40+ resorts across 3 continents, you can join our team for a season or stay to build a career. From day one, you'll receive some of the highest compensation rates in the industry, free Epic pass(es) along with free ski and snowboard lessons, 40% retail discounts, the chance to grow through Epic Service - our leading training and development program, and wellness benefits to fuel your success.
Join us to create your Experience of a Lifetime!
- Ski/Mountain Perks! Free passes for employees, employee discounted lift tickets for friends and family AND free ski lessons
- MORE employee discounts on lodging, food, gear, mountain shuttles AND during the summer on bike haul, golf and other activities
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Excellent training and professional development
- Referral Program
Seasonal Full Time roles are eligible for the above, plus:
- Health Insurance; Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, and Vision Insurance plans (after eligible employees work 500 hours)
- Free ski passes for dependents
- Critical Illness and Accident plans
Service is the foundation of everything we stand for at Vail Resorts and our Boot Fitters are no exception to this experience of a lifetime. Responsible for assisting guests with boot selection, Boot Fitters have a wealth of knowledge ensuring proper equipment for guest needs and safety.
- Starting Wage: $23 / per hour
- Shift & Schedule Availability: Full Time and Part Time positions available
- Skill Level: Advanced
- Location: Snow Creek Rental
- Assist guests with identifying riding ability and selecting proper equipment and boots including fit, stance, balancing, alignment and custom foot beds
- Maintain accurate and up to date product knowledge to provide support and training to customers and fellow team members
- Provide excellent guest service at our ski/snowboard retail shops
- Work together with teammates to maintain store safety standards and cleanliness
- Perform retail responsibilities such as cashiering, retail sales, rentals, and assisting other departments
- Other duties as assigned
- 2-5 years of prior boot fitting experience
- Ability to work as part of a team in a fast-paced retail environment
- Ability to stand and walk continuously for extended periods of time
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, holidays, and weekends
- Must be able to communicate fluently in English
The budgeted range starts at $23.00. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 457067