What you will do
- Work with senior level automation engineer(s) to author and deploy automated scripts to test our new Web Client with a focus on both functional and UI testing
- Maintain existing code adapting that code to meet any updates as product code is enhanced.
- Manually verify test plans prior to automation
How you will do it
- Working in an agile environment and based on user stories provided, design and write automation tests which conform to our infrastructure and coding standards.
- Convert Manual test cases to automated test scripts
- Execute automation scripts per agile sprint team schedule
What we look for
- 3 years of experience with Java Script; writing knowledge
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and ability to work independently
- Experience with tools such as Selenium
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar focus
- Other Programming language skills (Visual Basic UFT/QTP, C )
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win everywhere, every day and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through our strategic focus on buildings.
Johnson Controls is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information, please view EEO is the Law. If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation during the application process, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com/tomorrowneedsyou.