Are you looking for an exciting opportunity in a fast-growing industry? Do you want to make a difference in people's lives while you grow your career and learn the business? We're BAYADA Home Health Care and we believe that our clients and their families deserve home health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability. We want you to apply your energy and skills to this dynamic and entrepreneurial environment and become an integral part of a caring, professional team that is instrumental in providing the highest quality care to our private personal care clients.
Through hands-on experience Associates at BAYADA learn all aspects of managing and growing a caseload and recruiting staff in order to become a Client Services Manager.
- Paid weekly, full complement of benefit (comprehensive benefits package)
- Monday through Friday opportunity
- Advancement opportunities/Growth potential
- Focused on assisting the manager in delivering and coordinating client services
- You'll help lead field staff in providing quality home care while increasing your office's caseload through long-term relationship building with clients, referral sources, payors and community organizations.
- Sharing responsibility for your team, you'll develop communicative relationships with them while managing scheduling and maintain effective fiscal management by monitoring metrics (gross margin, overtime, unfilled hours, etc.).
- Process employment inquiries and full cycle recruitment
- Collaborate and develop job postings with management team
- Attend career fairs and networking events as needed
- Coordinate in-services, training, and direct report for new hires
- Collaborate in strategic initiatives to drive recruitment efforts and utilize various tools to source candidates
- Identify and screen applicable candidates and conduct both scheduled and walk-in interviews
- Proactively identify and recruit passive job seekers
- Promote and foster ongoing partnership with directors, office staff, field employees, and other BAYADA recruiters
- Utilize various social media platforms
- Four year college degree (prior health care, home care and recruiting experience a plus)
- A demonstrated record of strong interpersonal skills and goal achievement
- Ambition to grow and advance beyond current position
- Strong PC and communication skills (including solid phone marketing & data entry ability)
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.