What is CLEAR?
CLEAR’s mission is to strengthen security and create frictionless experiences for consumers. We believe you are you and by using your biometrics - your fingerprints, eyes, and face - we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to – breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctor’s office, access your office building, and more – without ever pulling out your wallet or phone. Now in 60+ airports and other venues nationwide, you are your ID, credit card, ticket, reservation and more with CLEAR.
We’re defining and leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, and investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 List and winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, we're working tirelessly to create frictionless customer experiences for our 4+ million members across the country.
Check out some of what we are doing:
How It Works
CLEAR Fast Access – Sports
Have fun and work hard! As a Part Time CLEAR team member, you will learn as you grow – training on every aspect of the operation and progressing in responsibility and pay. You will acquire various certifications along the way and will gain skills and experience to help you contribute to your success and ours.
Other responsibilities of the Ambassador position include:
- Ability to function autonomously and with integrity keeping the CLEAR’s customers and business partners best interests in line.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to engage with potential customers and members alike
- Ability to follow detailed instructions and execute to them with 100% accuracy, in a fast paced and constantly changing environment
- Drive membership enrollments through engaging travelers and educating them about the benefits of CLEAR
- Reaching for new challenges and asking for additional responsibility
- Balancing high volume with high quality customer experiences
- Participating in ongoing training and development
- Resolve traveler and/or members concerns or inquiries in an appropriate and timely manner, escalating to higher level as necessary.
- Consistently demonstrate adherence to security procedures by validating airline documents, verifying CLEAR member traveler identification and following documented security protocols
In the Ambassador role, you must be eager to learn and grow in a fast-paced, high volume, and team-oriented atmosphere. We are seeking warm, friendly, and highly motivated candidates to be future CLEAR leaders in a hospitality-driven, fun, and team-oriented environment.
Other requirements include:
- Previous hospitality or retail experience, a plus – we’ll teach you the rest!
- Ability to learn quickly in fast-paced, high volume environment
- Self-motivated achiever interested in taking on additional roles and responsibilities, and selling CLEAR!
- Sales experience a plus
- Open availability and flexibility is a must – ability to work a variety of shifts
- Must be dedicated to both security and customer service
- Detail oriented with a great sense of pride for self and company integrity
- Ability to comply with all security and safety guidelines, policies and procedures, and follow protocol thoroughly and consistently.
- Exceptional verbal communication skills and not afraid to approach others to engage in conversation
- Ability to stand for for the duration of your shift.
- Ability to lift 40lbs
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- CLEAR will consider for employment qualified Applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of any applicable laws or ordinances.
Our Ambassadors earn a competitive hourly wage, plus commission.
CLEAR is an equal opportunity employer. We offer a chance to work with talented people in a collaborative environment and a free CLEAR membership! To learn more about us please visit our website at www.clearme.com