Requisition Number: MEMBE02224
Say Hello to Working on the Bright Side
We are Jovia Financial Credit Union (Formerly NEFCU). Our name evokes a way of joy, a feeling of optimism, trust and “banking on the bright side”. We are a new kind of credit union, one that combines service and value with the convenience that today’s technologies allow. Our friendliness and energetic spirit make it easy to do business with us. At Jovia, our dynamic, fast growing culture awaits- come see for yourself.
Now with more than 3 billion in assets, 200,000 members, and 450+ employees, we attract the best and the brightest talent-- who do the right thing, present a can-do spirit in a culture of fun, fulfillment, advancement and development. Find your joy here, every day.
We give you:
- Competitive compensation with paid training
- Open communication and an amazingly positive staff
- Managers who value input from their employees—we believe in you!
- A friendly, inviting work environment
- Work that feels like a second home with family events hosted by Jovia!
- Leaders who are involved, transparent and coach you
- Professional development and a perfect atmosphere for learning
- Fun social activities to nurture creativity and teamwork
- Business casual dress with annual corporate gear allowance!
- Great benefits – Med/Dent/401K/pension, tuition reimbursement and more (Full Time employees)
- School Loan Repayment & Gym Reimbursement (Full Time employees). New in 2020!
- Lots of growth and advancement potential
- A CEO with brilliant vision and aspiration
Want to know why we’re so happy? Click here to learn and meet our CEO!
What you will be doing:
- Develop dashboards, visualizations and granular reports to track promotional campaign performance from various business lines, funnel efficiency and sales KPIs, and analysis.
- Work cross-functionally with teams in order to drive better customer analytics that inform various growth strategies including customer segmentation, key customer attributes and behavioral characteristics
- Enable effective decision making by retrieving and aggregating data from multiple sources to provide a framework for effective decision making.
- Compile recommendations into a digestible and actionable format
- Support data needs for areas under CMO oversite related to business cadence such as weekly, monthly, quarterly business reviews; respond to ad-hoc reporting needs while ensuring data accuracy & integrity
- Conduct trend analysis to identify opportunities, highlight strengths, and provide recommended corrective actions.
- Clean, append, prepare and maintain prospecting and customer data; work with 3rd party vendors as needed to execute
- Assist with ongoing and monthly database maintenance and reporting
- Analyze data to provide meaningful insights and interpret data to be able to assess business problems
- Perform quantitative analyses across marketing areas of work to determine how to influence metrics towards achieving business outcomes
- Establish and maintain clear, insightful reporting on the key performance metrics
What we need from you:
- Bachelor's degree required or equivalent experience; Marketing Analytics, Business Analytics, Data Science ; or relevant experience in a data-driven role.
- Skilled at developing analytical frameworks based on an understanding of business objectives to measure ongoing performance and understand performance drivers
- Telling a story through data and building visualizations and dashboards that can be interpreted by non-technical audiences You’re a reliable self-starter who can handle multiple projects with minimal oversight
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively and write effective and professional communications.
- Organized, detail oriented and has a constant eye on deadlines
- Ability to work independently, as well as with a variety of different teams
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills a must
- Experience with CRM systems is a plus (Saleforce.or similar)
- Experience with Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Tableau, Informatica, Eloqua or SQL a plus.
Be part of a growing not-for-profit organization where People are Everything—You are important to us. Help our members meet their financial goals and achieve their dreams. Let’s talk!
At Jovia, we celebrate innovation, diversity, teamwork, excellence, and integrity. We are an equal opportunity employer and offer competitive compensation and benefits packages to recruit, retain, and reward top talent. We would like to be your partner in success and happiness!