We are eClinicalWorks. We are a privately held leader in healthcare IT, providing comprehensive, cloud-based EHR/PRM solutions to medical professionals worldwide to improve workflows and reduce the risk of physician burnout.
We care. We are committed to positive change. And that's where you come in. Do you value creativity and innovation? Great, so do we. At eClinicalWorks, we share a passion for improving healthcare through dedication, education, and teamwork. Everyone has that one thing they're really good at. We value your talent and want you to join our fast-paced, fun, and culturally diverse environment. Ready to make a difference? Apply today.
Job Description: This is a 4 month Contract role only!
We have openings in our IT team for a Windows Migration Technician. The primary function of this position will be to configure and upgrade laptop and desktop computers.
Responsibilities for this position include:
- Installing operating systems and software packages onto computers.
- Performing post imaging tasks such as renaming and joining the system to a domain.
- Troubleshooting application installation and configuration issues.
- Unpacking and setting up materials to initiate the configuration process.
- Examining materials received, verifying parts numbers and checking discrepancies such as damaged or unmarked parts.
- Creating asset tags and affixing to hardware systems.
- Installing hardware onto laptop and desktop computers.
- Troubleshooting and repairing laptops and desktops that are not operational upon receipt.
- Must have 2 years prior experience with migrating Windows 7 to Windows 10
- Must have desktop support experience
- Ability to work independently
- Must be flexible to work with customers' schedule
eClinicalWorks is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills, and experiences that bring us together and help create a healthy world.
- EEO Employer/Disabled/Vets.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
Apply On-line Send This Job to a Friend
Copyright © Ultimate Software