Software Development Engineer II #0000
Employer: Amazon.com Services LLC
Position: Software Development Engineer II
Location: Westborough, MA
Multiple Positions Available:
1. Design, develop and deploy full stack software systems using AWS that are scalable, reliable and performant and are obsessed to improve the lives of hundreds of customers at its core that it impacts during every minute of their working day.
2. Develop and deploy software applications that enable human supervisory control of automated robotic tasks that translate to training Machine learning models that are highly accurate and operate with a high degree of determinism and safety.
3. Engage in the entire software development life cycle, from gathering requirements, to design and implementation, to system testing and deployments of software applications.
4. Responsibilities include maintaining a highly available software suite, to achieve this participation in on call support to resolve customer issues is critical.
5. Domestic travel 10% of time. Telecommuting benefits available.
- 1+ years of experience contributing to the system design or architecture (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
- 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
- Programming experience with at least one software programming language.
Please disregard the above three bullet points and refer to the below listed job qualifications.
A Master's degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or a related field and one year of experience in the job offered or a related occupation.
Employer will accept a Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or a related field and five years of experience in the job offered or a related occupation as equivalent to the Master's degree and one year of experience.
Must have one year of experience in the following skill(s):
(1.) Designing and developing large-scale, multitiered, multi-threaded, embedded or distributed software applications, tools, systems, and services using: object oriented design; and C++, C#, or Java.
All applicants must meet all the above listed requirements.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.