BJ's Wholesale Club was the first retailer to introduce the warehouse club concept in the northeastern United States. Today, we're a multibillion dollar operation with more than 200 clubs in 17 states from Maine to Florida.
While our Members know us for helping them save up to 25% off grocery prices every day, our Team Members love us for providing a supportive and engaging workplace that's committed to developing great talent.
If you're a motivated and enthusiastic person who enjoys working collaboratively and is committed to providing great service for our Members, we want to hear from you. BJ's offers a fast-paced, team environment with great training opportunities and competitive salary and benefits packages to help you succeed.
Application Development Analyst – Digital Engineering
Major Tasks, Responsibilities, and Key Accountabilities
- Develop shopping capabilities using AngularJS framework
- Integrate ecommerce platform with 3rd party ecommerce solutions like Certona, reviews, etc.
- Build feeds to 3rd party providers adlucent, searchdex, etc.
- Ability to work in an on-shore-offshore delivery model to deliver code continuously to meet an aggressive timeline
- 3+ years industry experience delivering scalable, distributed platforms.
- Ability to solution and architect JAVA/J2ee based applications
- Strong knowledge on relational databases with SQL
- Strong knowledge on data structures
- Experience working in Agile development environment
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git / SVN
- Hands-on, execution-oriented, and capable of getting things done quickly.
- Experience in building highly scalable able, secure, air-tight software
- Excellent Problem-Solving skills with ability to work with multiple cross functional teams
- Ability to troubleshoot and debug issues in timebound manner
- Strong Oral and Written Communication Proven ability to build and maintain a high-quality, high intelligence engineering team.
Bachelor's degree in computer science or foreign equivalent
BJ's Wholesale Club is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for all qualified team members and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, ancestry, national origin, physical and/or mental disability, genetic information, atypical cellular or blood trait, marital and/or familial status, pregnancy, gender identity and expression, military or veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.
Nearest Major Market: Worcester