Requisition Number: PARTS03512
Allstate Peterbilt Group is a premier provider of quality products and services to commercial equipment users. We are customer-focused, people-oriented, and financially motivated to deliver excellent outcomes for customers, shareholders, vendors and our people. We offer a rewarding career with a leader in the transportation industry. Grow with us as we continue to expand our network of locations and services.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Pick up and delivers parts to customer, wholesale accounts, and suppliers.
- Assist in warehouse
- Check before leaving to coordinate any last minute pick-ups or deliveries.
- Assist with pulling customer order(s) when requested.
- Verify that invoice matches purchase order for each pick-up.
- Check payments received with the invoices for each delivery.
- Keep accurate log of daily deliveries and pick-ups. Request recipient’s signature on each delivery entry.
- Unload truck each night. Turn in all paperwork and undelivered parts.
- Help with stocking and posting orders when they arrive to expedite delivery to shop technicians and retail accounts.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Three months’ experience in customer and delivery services.
- Must have valid driver’s licence
Allstate Peterbilt Group is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action, Minority, Female, Veteran, and Disability employer. The company is also a drug-free workplace; candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment