Let Us Power Your Potential
Taylor Corporation is a dynamic, diversified company with big plans for the future ― and your career. We power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. If you’re ready for something bigger ― more challenge, more variety, more pathways for professional growth ― we should talk. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re looking for people like you.
Ready to reach your potential? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Venture Solutions, a Taylor Corporation company, is looking for a Solution Architect/Business Systems Analyst to join Venture Solutions! In this role, you will be facilitating discussions with our clients and internal cross-functional teams to help develop detailed business and technical documentation to build new solutions or modify existing customer solutions and products. It’s critical and exciting to our future! You would help us gather requirements, communicate workflows, build documentations, and offer clarification to business users regarding IT solutions.
- Participate in project planning sessions, defining the scope of the project and business requirements.
- Gather and translate requirements from business partners and Clients into Business Requirements, Functional Specifications, Statement of Work, Deliverable expectations, Non-Functional Specifications, Use Cases, other artifacts, utilizing sessions with the proper stakeholders
- Perform gap analysis of current state and desired end-state of an application.
- Design and execute test script, participate in system testing.
- May be called upon as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for business partners, clients and/or the technical team for post deployment product support, relating to business process and workflow.
- Create and maintain process and/or procedures
- Serve as a liaison for project managers, development staff and the project stakeholders
- Work with compliance and security teams to document and understand requirements (HIPAA, HiTrust, PHI, PII, PCI, etc.)
- Developing proposals, pricing, RFP responses, standardized project plans, process flows, guidelines and other appropriate documentation.
- Ensuring reporting data is current and distributed timely, as necessary
- Ensuring education on Venture Solution offerings is delivered timely to the team
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree and/or 3+ years of professional experience in the role of business analyst or system analyst.
- Knowledge of the fundamental concepts, practices, and procedures of business analysis, project management, and client support
- Ability to effectively communicate information to internal/external vendors/clients, staff, and management verbally and in written form.
- Experience with creating process maps, business requirement document, data mapping, Statement of Work, gap/risk analysis document, etc.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to handle changing priorities and multiple projects at the same time
- Initiative to take responsibility for finding alternative approaches to solve or troubleshoot issues
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office product suite (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint), workflow management tools like Jira.
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Self-directed with ability to work within a team
- Ability to travel up to 20%
We Would Also Prefer:
- Knowledge of Agile and/or Kanban as well as the Waterfall Frameworks
- Familiarity with Jira and the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Experience in the Mortgage, Banking, Insurance or Print Industry
Here is how we are going to keep you safe in the workplace:
Our focus continues to be on our employees and their wellbeing, and we have taken steps to ensure your safety in all our facilities. The following are workplace safety guidelines in each of our Taylor locations:
- Masks are provided and required in all our facilities
- Employees will maintain at least 6 feet of distance whenever possible
- We have hand sanitizer and soap & water readily available
- Increased cleaning and disinfection of high traffic areas
- Communication & Action Plans if one of our employees shows symptoms or tests positive for COVID-19
About Taylor Corporation
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North America, Taylor’s family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services and expertise for individuals, businesses and distributors large and small. Our 12,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing and marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world’s more recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
Taylor Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status