Requisition Number: DRIVE03749
The Logistics Specialist’s primary responsibility is to load, unload, check and tally tires to and from carriers (trailer trucks). This position selects, packs, counts, marks, and palletizes tires of customer orders and places in the assigned staging areas according to bin locator system. The Logistics Specialist will operate TireHub vehicles to distribute tires as needed.
The Logistics Specialist checks and verifies the accuracy of selecting, packing, weighing, marking, and counting of tires for customer orders. This position ensures TireHub’s safety guidelines are met by the proper palletizing, re-palletizing, and re-stacking of tires.
The individual must exhibit the following core TireHub commitments:
· Approachable - If a company could smile, we would. Instead we rely on our people to show it. We care about eachotherand our customersbecause we know business only gets done right when people respect each other and value relationships.
· Adventurous - WhatTireHubis set up to do isintentionallyoutrageous. So, we readily embracechallengeswith the courage to introduce new ideas and the ambition to build something unique.
· Relentless - We tackle our work with energy. We deliver on our commitments withenthusiasm. And we don't give up until we get to the end.
· Speedy - Speed is the currency in the tire industry. When we commit toa job, we get the job done – and we do it fast.
· This position has a general work breakdown of General Warehousing (40-50%), Deliver services (40-50%), Vehicle Maintenance (5%); however, this mix will change based on the needs of the business
· This position loads, unloads, checks and tallies tires to and from carriers [trailer trucks].
· This position selects, packs, counts, marks, palletizes tires of customer orders and places in the assigned staging areas according to bin locator system
· This position checks and verifies accuracy of selecting, packing, weighing, marking, and counting of tires for customer orders
· This position operates order pickers, pallet jacks, and other equipment in the execution of duties and ensures safety guidelines are met in operating the equipment
· This position performs required counting, tallying and marking on related inventory control documents
· This position participates in cycle and/or annual physical inventories
· This position ensures safety guidelines are met by the proper palletizing, re-palletizing, and restacking of tires
· This position maintains compliance with all TireHub procedures and policies,
· This position makes collections from customers for merchandise delivered on a Cash on Delivery basis
· This position makes list of prospective customers along the designated route to supply the Store Manager with sales follow up information
· This position ensures good mechanical operation of vehicle
· This position performs pre-trip vehicle inspections at the beginning of each workday and immediately report operating problems or mechanical defects to the Warehouse Manager or designee
· This position completes all driver and vehicle maintenance logs
· This position performs additional responsibilities as required
· Optimizes Work Processes: Knowing the most effective and efficient processes to get things done, with a focus on continuous improvement
· Manages Ambiguity: Operating effectively, even when things are not certain, or the way forward is not clear
· Drives Results: Consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances
· Collaborates: Building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives
· Builds Effective Teams: Building strong-identity teams that apply their diverse skills and perspectives to achieve common goals
· Required to have a valid driver’s license
· Must be 21 years old
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
· Must be able to lift and/or move tires with or without mechanical assistance
· Frequent bending, twisting and lifting
· Proper placement of received products in warehouse
· Proper placement of shipping products in warehouse