JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Receiving servicing files and trailing documents from offsite storage.
- Inventorying boxes to warehouse rack locations.
- Pulling files and boxes from warehouse inventory as requested.
- Prepping and packaging documents for offsite shipping.
- Maintaining accurate and timely reporting on all inventory movement.
- Reporting on daily production through work log entries.
- Any additional tasks assigned by team Lead or supervisor.
- Performing routine warehouse checklist items.
Key Result Areas:
- Complete any required warehouse certification courses.
- Maintain a 100% minimum efficiency in all assigned production tasks on monthly HRD reporting.
- Complete all projects and/or production quotas assigned by team lead on or ahead of deadline.
- High School Diploma, GED, equivalent certification, or military experience
- Candidate must be able to climb a ladder and lift 25 lb. banker's boxes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Candidate must have keen attention to detail.
- Candidate should be knowledgeable in all Microsoft based applications.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
- Prior work in a warehouse setting highly preferred
- College level coursework or degree preferred.
- Prior knowledge of mortgage loan origination documents.
- Standing for hours at a time in warehouse as business needs dictate.
- Identifying and recording account numbers off files/documents in front of a PC daily.
- Lifting of banker's boxes with weight up to 35 lbs.
- Overtime as needed.
Ocwen is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
US-FL-West Palm Beach