Retail Floor Supervisor
Shopping center: Westward Plaza
Street address: 2505 Okeechobee Blvd Ste D
Title: Floor Supervisor
Reports To: General Manager
Status: Hourly Part-time/Non-Exempt
Shoe Carnival, Inc. is one of the nation's largest family footwear retailers, offering a broad assortment of moderately priced dress, casual and athletic footwear for men, women and children. We offer customers "A Surprise in Store" by providing a fun and surprising shopping experience. Start your career on the right foot! Experience what it is like to be a part of the Shoe Carnival team.
Job Summary: The Floor Supervisor is responsible for assisting with the daily operations of the store. This is a key carrying position with opening and closing responsibilities.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assists with daily management responsibilities of the store
- Supports Total Customer Service responsibilities by ensuring that customer needs are met
- Assists in managing Cash and Inventory Control
- Supervises associates and delegates tasks to ensure productivity
- Helps maintain store and department standards
- Understands and ensures Shoe Carnival policies and procedures are followed
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- At least two years customer service/retail experience
- Ability to work flexible work schedules including nights, weekends and holidays
The Shoe Carnival, Inc. Total Rewards program provides eligible associates with highly competitive benefits, including the following:
- Competitive Pay
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Employee & Family Discounts
Shoe Carnival, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.