So, what do #you get to do? Your purpose as a Houseman is to assist the room care specialist daily in accordance with company standards. Attention to detail is a non-negotiable!
- Greet each guest you see with “Good morning“ or (afternoon, evening);
- Assist room care specialists to ensure guest rooms are prepared efficiently;
- Maintain on-par inventory levels in housekeeping closets;
- Collect soiled linen, garbage, and recyclables from room care specialists' carts and closets;
- Report necessary maintenance opportunities;
- Follow all safety and sanitation policies.
Specific experience we're seeking:
- Active listening skills: The ability to be fully present in the experience, fully concentrated, and prepared to respond having remembered all that was shared by the guest;
- An uncanny attention to details: No guest detail should be overlooked or taken for granted;
- The ultimate team-player!
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or EXPERIENCE: prior experience preferred.
LANGUAGE skills: Ability to read, write, and verbally communicate effectively and professionally with other business departments, guests, and vendors. Ability to diplomatically deal with difficult situations and people, while exhibiting
a consistent level of professionalism.
Physical DEMANDS: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, and
talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, or telephone.
The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10-25 pounds and frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Oh? And the #perks!
…allotment of complimentary room nights within the Concord hotel portfolio annually, in combination with Marriott's Explorer Rate Discounts as they travel for pleasure. Overall the company supports our key cornerstone of Quality, Integrity, Community, Profitability and #Fun. The associates of Concord believe in a strong culture with focus on Health and Wellness, Sustainability, and Work/Life Balance.
Concord Hospitality earned the recognition of GREAT PLACES TO WORK as well as our recent acknowledgement
- f Great Places to Work for Millennials and Great Places to Work for Women!
We are, all, proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V and maintain a drug-free work environment
- Management reserves the right to change, modify, and/or alter any of the duties listed above to meet business demands.