Executive Assistant - Administrative Assistant
We have 12 Executive Assistants on staff and are still growing! We are looking for someone with at least 3 years' experience assisting C-Level Executives. The ideal candidate would be someone who has held the title "Executive Assistant", has strong excel and MS Office skills, has a passion to succeed, positive attitude, and likes a fast-paced environment. If this sounds like you, please apply below!
Top Five Reasons YOU Should Work at United Franchise Group
- We encourage and help people become successful entrepreneurs to enhance their lives and the communities around them.
- Our team consists of people who are about growing personally and professionally.
- We are made up of positive, enthusiastic, and passionate people who work hard and play hard.
- We are a family owned company that functions like a family!
- It's our mission to provide the best customer service to our franchisees across the globe. When they are successful, we are successful!
As an Executive Administrative Assistant, you will provide seamless administrative support to Executives.
Specific duties for this secretarial, customer service role include:
- Provide assistance to the Executive and other departments as needed
- Coordinate and maintain business calendars in Outlook
- Answer, screen, and direct all incoming calls, handling issues properly, and transferring or relaying messages internally or externally
- Coordinate and manage travel arrangements, bookings, and hotel reservations; coordinating reimbursement in a timely manner
- Expense report filing, tracking, and invoice paying
- Organize and sustain the filing system, filing correspondence, and other records
- Manage time effectively to meet and exceed deadlines to ensure availability for additional project
If you are looking for an opportunity to thrive and build a rewarding career with an industry-leading company - this is your chance to join us at United Franchise Group! With over 30 years in the franchising industry and more than 1400 franchisees throughout the world, United Franchise Group offers unprecedented leadership and solid business opportunities for entrepreneurs. With us, you'll enjoy an awesome work environment with a great team of smart, motivated, innovative and fun people. More than just another job, this is a fantastic opportunity to establish yourself and build a career in this globally expanding industry.
We are looking for an extremely organized Executive Assistant who combines a resilient personality and excellent customer service skills, with an entrepreneurial spirit and strong time management abilities. In addition, you should be highly organized with the ability to manage multiple priorities and thrive under pressure within a fast-paced environment. It is also vital that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to quickly establish rapport and credibility to build solid business relationships.
Specific qualifications for this role include:
- Associate's degree (A.A.) from a College or technical school
OR 4 years' related experience with C-level executives
OR equivalent combination of education or experience
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Microsoft Office Suite proficiency a must
- Attention to detail
Once you become part of our amazing team of winners you'll enjoy:
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive training to hone your skills
- Paid travel opportunities
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life insurance coverage
- Short- and Long-term disability insurance
- Generous time off
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Social gatherings and team building activities
- Leadership workshops for personal development
- Recognition for our top performers
- Philanthropy - a chance to give back to the community
Join us at United Franchise Group - a global leader for entrepreneurs!