Syneo, representing synergy in product integration and innovation in technology; specializes in the cutting, feeding, slitting, flaring, grinding, skiving, printing, punching, assembly and drilling of catheters and guide wires. Backed by decades of industry experience, as well as a dynamic mindset for innovation, Syneo is the medical device solutions company
ASG Medical Systems of West Palm Beach, Florida, the leader in catheter and guidewire manufacturing automation and Technical Innovations of Angleton, Texas, the leader in hole drilling and hole punching technology for catheters and cutting tools for tissue cutting applications, have merged to create Syneo.
The ASG/TI partnership will yield greater innovation in catheter manufacturing technology and synergy in our product integrations. The combination of technologies allows broader solutions for medical device manufacturing in an automated environment. This leads to better results and increased productivity and efficiency for our customers, and that is our priority.
This position is responsible for the preparation of electrical schematics for equipment.
Essential job functions include:
- Prepare electrical schematics for equipment (24VDC based control system)
- Develop operating software for newly developed equipment using PLC based control system (Keyence & Omron are models used)
- Operate computer-assisted engineering and design software & equipment (AutoCAD)
- Design, implement, maintain, and improve medical device manufacturing equipment, components, products, and systems
- Help direct and coordinate manufacturing, assembly/construction, installation, maintenance, support, documentation, and testing activities to ensure compliance with specifications, codes, and customer requirements
- Prepare specifications for purchase of materials and equipment
- Perform detailed calculations when needed in the course of the development of equipment.
- Investigate customer complaints, determine nature and extent of problem, and recommend remedial measures
- Help oversee product production efforts to ensure projects are completed satisfactorily, on time, and within budget
A minimum of an associate's degree but Bachelors in Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience is preferred.
Must have electrical qualifications at a technician level and must be experienced in PLC and HMI programming.
A qualified candidate will also be experienced in designing electrical controls for machines and have knowledge and experience in AutoCad creating schematics.
Candidates must have a technical/engineering background with 5-20 years of preferred experience.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.