Requisition Number: CONTR04749
Crown Castle works around the country to build and maintain the infrastructure behind the world’s most revolutionary technologies. As the largest shared infrastructure provider in the United States, Crown Castle owns, operates and leases more than 40,000 cell towers, 80,000 small cells and over 80,000 route miles of fiber across every major US market. This nationwide portfolio of communications infrastructure connects cities and communities to essential data, technology and wireless service – bringing information, ideas and innovations to the people and businesses that need them. Crown Castle is a NYSE S&P 500 and Fortune 500 company and one of the largest Real Estate Investment Trusts in the United States with an enterprise value of approximately $85 billion.
Position Title: Contract Administration Specialist – Fiber Real Estate (5E)
The Contract Administration Specialist – Fiber Real Estate – supports the Network organization. The Contract Administration Specialist – Fiber Real Estate is responsible for managing the life of contracts that support the fiber business, from contract request through to full execution.
Essential Job Functions
- Monitor the Fiber CRM workflow to ensure that all contract requests are actioned timely.
- Abstraction of key terms into Centralized Data Repository.
- Preparation and Processing of Remittance Information for Delivery to Vendors.
- Review project data to ensure complete and accurate information is available to fulfill contract requests.
- Proactively engage functional partners to resolve data discrepancies.
- Prepare contracts in accordance with prescribed templates, guidelines, and established contract policies and procedures.
- Create execution summaries to highlight non-standard terms and conditions.
- Ensure contracts are executed, per the Crown Castle Commitment Authority Policy.
- Forecast and manage deliverable timelines, including resolving issues to ensure targets are achieved.
- Actively participate in process documentation and automation initiatives.
- Provide innovative solutions relative to contract development and execution.
- Participate in special projects including, but not limited to, process development, system enhancements, and new business integration.
- Demonstrate adaptability to quickly changing conditions.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in Business, Finance, or related field preferred
- Five (5) or more years of experience in real estate leasing/licensing related to the fiber industry
- Working knowledge of Public Right of Way (ROW) agreements is a plus including but not limited to Pole & Conduit Agreements, Franchise and Municipality Agreements, Easements as well as Railroad and Waterway crossings
- Drives Results
- Shows determination in the face of obstacles and setbacks
- Drives tasks to successful completion and closure
- Customer Focus
- Follows up with customers to ensure problems are solved
- Independently anticipates and meets customer needs
- Communicates Effectively
- Clear, concise and professional in communication
- Shares information and updates with others as needed
- Contract Law and Interpretation
- Accounting/Finance skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficient computer skills with ERP/other systems
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Access, Power Point, etc.)
Reports to: Project Manager – Real Estate
Title(s) of direct reports (if applicable): N/A
Working Conditions: Works in a normal office setting with no exposure to adverse environmental conditions. During COVID19 conditions, this role will work remotely to mitigate risk.
Additional Information: N/A