The Office Assistant is a part of the Community Relations & Development Department, and will answer phones, prepare correspondence, schedule appointments, take meeting minutes, greet visitors, coordinate meetings, track surveys, process invoices and other general office duties. This position reports to the Administrative Operations Manager and will primarily support the Director of Integrated Marketing.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
• 1 -3 years of related experience.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong attention to detail, organization skills and ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously• Knowledge of general office procedures and equipment• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word.
• Good organizational skills, strong verbal and written communication and proofreading skills.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.