IT’S Fun, IT’S Flexible, IT’S Entertaining, IT’S Bringing the Fun Back into Retail
IT’S Fun, IT’S Flexible, IT’S Entertaining
IT’SUGAR was founded to create an environment that fosters the greatest feeling of happiness and humor; that allows you to smile and laugh out loud without judgement. Expanding rapidly, with over 100 locations nationwide, IT’SUGAR aspires to a future where everyone has access to the pure joy that comes from indulging in a world with fewer rules and more sugar.
There are three major things that differentiate IT’SUGAR from other candy retailers. One is the product – an unconventional twist on traditional candy store goods that focus on the humorous and outlandish. Second is the ambiance – full of bright colors, loud music, and lighthearted rebellion. Third is the people – passionate, optimistic, and energetic.
IT’SUGAR is looking for a fun and dynamic Retail Keyholder to join our crew. As a Retail Keyholder, you will be the premier “SUGARTAINER” in charge of delivering a SWEET customer experience while promoting our brand. The Keyholder will deliver exceptional customer service while being responsible for store duties, including sales floor merchandising and maintenance, product knowledge, and register duties. The Keyholder will sometimes be responsible for opening or closing the store with minimal assistance.
What you’ll do? IT’S Exciting!
Laugh out loud, dance to the music and provide a humorous escape to our customers while you,
Deliver exceptional Customer Service:
- Assist customers with requests and inquiries
- Follow our customer engagement model SWEETPledge by setting the stage, welcoming, engaging, entertaining, and thanking the customer.
- Ensure sales floor is clean and organized while maintaining store visual standards.
- Operate POS/ register to properly cash out all customers
Achieve Sales Goals:
- Follows through on customer’s requests for specific items and suggests additional products.
- Use selling skills through explaining benefits, features, prices, quality, value and other product information.
Support Store Operations
- Maintains store cash handling records
- Responsible for opening and closing procedures as needed
- Merchandises displays to visual guidelines.
- Assist in set-up for special events and promotions.
- Understands all Loss Prevention (LP) policies and procedures and communicates LP issues with Store Manager.
- Operational Responsibilities include cleaning, trash removal, backroom/rest room maintenance, mopping floors, etc.
Embody our Core Values:
- Display enthusiasm and cheerfulness while working collaboratively in a team environment.
- Represent our core values: Optimism, Passion, Ownership, Sense of Humor
What you need to join the fun (besides SUGAR):
- Education: High School diploma or equivalent preferred
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Years of Experience: 6 months in similar role and retail
- Willing to work a flexible schedule of days, evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Must be able to use a POS/cash register
- Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time; use hands to handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear.
- Ability to lift product in order to properly merchandise it. The employee must frequently, and independently, lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Employee needs to be able to lift up to 50lbs (may be assisted with this task).
- Must be able to work alone or with minimum amount of supervision.
What’s in it for you? IT’S Even Sweeter
- Flexible scheduling
- Career growth Opportunities
- Training and Development
- 30% Employee Discount
- Perk Spot (Discount travel, events, etc.)
- Fun at Work! Dance, sing, laugh out loud while you work.
- 401k with company match after 12 months
- Employee Assistance Program
- Pet Insurance
Let’s get Social! IT’S Cool
- Website: www.itsugar.com
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/itsugar
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/itsugar