Requisition Number: ENVIR04750
Environmental Services Technician I (Housekeeping)
University Place is a vibrant senior living community in West Lafayette, Indiana. University Place is a continuing care retirement community (CCRC), offering a variety of senior lifestyle options including independent living, assisted living, memory support assisted living and skilled nursing/long-term care. Additionally, the onsite rehabilitation clinic offers inpatient and outpatient physical, occupational, and speech therapies, and state-of-the-art programs designed to enhance the quality of life for residents and patients in the local community. Days/rotating weekends/holidays
Duties and responsibilities:
- Maintain the community is in a sanitary, safe, and orderly condition at all times
- Housekeeping tasks such as dusting, sweeping, mopping, buff, polish and clean furniture & equipment etc.
- Provide great customer service to residents, visitors and co-workers
- Maintain a clean and safe environment for residents, visitors, and co-workers
- Promote and respect the dignity and well-being of each resident and their family
Required skills and qualifications:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- One year of housekeeping experience
- Day time schedule, including availability to work some weekends and holidays as needed
- Must enjoy working with the senior population
About Franciscan Ministries
We believe that each of us is a story that is always unfolding, and our mission is to ensure that we celebrate every moment of this life. At Franciscan Ministries, we believe that to do this, each of us must come from a place of joy.
Our vision of service at Franciscan Ministries is to provide excellent, person-centered care designed to help our residents experience the fullness of their lives wherever they find themselves on life’s journey. Key to our approach are associates with joyful, compassionate hearts, willing to pursue their purpose by sharing their gifts and skills with the residents entrusted to their care.
We believe in our associates and are committed to creating an environment that is supportive and nurturing of your career path. We offer competitive compensation and tuition reimbursement along with training, continuing education and wellness programs. DFWP/EOE/e-verify
Are you ready to write the next chapter of YOUR story? Please email email@example.com to submit your resume.
Company: Franciscan Communities