Requisition Number: ASSTD04762
University Place, a part of Franciscan Ministries, is a vibrant senior living community in West Lafayette, IN . University Place is a continuing care retirement community (CCRC), offering a variety of senior lifestyle options including independent living, assisted living, memory support assisted living, and skilled nursing/long-term care. Additionally, the onsite rehabilitation clinic offers inpatient and outpatient physical, occupational, and speech therapies, and state-of-the-art programs designed to enhance the quality of life for residents and patients in the local community. We are currently looking for an Assistant Director of Nursing to add to our team!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervise the day to day nursing of the unit.
- Assist in informing nursing service personnel of new admissions arrival time and ensure the room is ready for the new admission.
- Review nursing notes to ensure they are informative and descriptive of nursing care being provided and they reflect the resident's response to care.
- Maintain the confidentially of all resident care information.
- Make daily rounds of the unit to ensure all nursing service personnel are performing their work assignments in accordance with acceptable nursing standards
- Oversee team of care givers (CNAs and Nurses)
Required skills and qualifications:
- Registered Nurse (RN) in the state of Indiana
- 3 or more years experience as a supervisor in a LTC facility is preferred.
- Training in restorative nursing, and wound care.
- Infection Control
- Competitive Compensation
- Group Health, Dental & Vision
- Employer Funded Health Savings Account
- Life/Disability Insurance
- 401k Match
- Tuition Assistance
- Generous Paid Time Off
About Franciscan Ministries:
We believe in our associates and are committed to creating an environment that is supportive and nurturing of your career path. We offer competitive compensation and tuition reimbursement along with training, continuing education and wellness programs. DFWP/EOE/e-verify
Are you ready to write the next chapter of YOUR story? Please email email@example.com to submit your resume.