Atlantic Audi is currently looking for a Parts Counterperson for our Suffolk County location.
The Parts Counterperson will be trained to be knowledgeable about automotive parts and accessories and will accurately answer questions and satisfy customer requirements in person or on the phone. He or she locates automotive parts within the current inventory or from other sources (such as the internet, vendors, other dealerships, etc.) and arranges for delivery and installation. He or she handles shipping and receiving of inventory as well.
The ideal candidate has a high school diploma or GED and some previous experience with automotive parts and accessories is helpful. He or she must have a pleasant and courteous personality, strong customer service and organizational skills, strong phone and computer skills, and excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Eligible candidates will be required to pass a background/DMV/Drug screen. Full-time employees are eligible for medical, dental and vision benefits on the first of the month following 60 days of employment.
- Monitors parts inventory and maintains storage area in good condition
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of all vehicles, accessories, and promotions
- Maintains accurate sales documentation
- Provides timely and accurate reports as required
- Performs other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Previous experience preferred
- Working knowledge of the industry
- Excellent communication, customer service, and problem solving skills, including the ability to maintain composure under stress
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Helpful attitude and friendly demeanor
- Highly professional and dependable
- Strong computer and internet skills, including Microsoft Office suite
- Reynolds and Reynolds a Plus
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Competitive Pay Plans
- Paid Time Off (PTO)