Established as an online force in the Australian retail scene in 2010, Princess Polly has delivered fashion-forward, trend-driven apparel and accessories for over 15 years. We are obsessed with creating the best customer experience available online and are committed to ensuring a speedy delivery so our customers can wear their picks this weekend!
While already being a global player, in late 2018 we set up a new Los Angeles-based office, in addition to operating an office and distribution centre on Australia’s Gold Coast. We are looking for the best and brightest to join our global teams in order to grow the Princess Polly brand around the world!
Princess Polly is on the hunt for a part time ( 2 to 3 days a week) Social Media Assistant who will assist with the development of content for Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat and all things social.
The role will require a certain candidate who has a flair for fashion, creativity, design, and the confidence to assist with stories. You will help the team drive initiatives on social networking sites, such as; Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, Twitter, TikTok, YouTube, as well as mobile and emerging media activities.
Are you up for the challenge? Want to further develop your flair for creatively and work with a supportive, on trend team. You can’t miss the opportunity to work for a seriously cool company where the opportunities are endless and the projected growth and company vibe is contagious. If you are seeking out your dream job, look no further.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, YOU WILL HAVE:
- 1-2 years social media marketing experience, preferably in fashion
- Demonstrated experience with iconosquare and running a social media account
- Understanding of tone of voice by maintaining a deep understanding of the female consumer (sweet-spot being the 16 to 24 yr old woman), which includes her shopping habits, cultural interests, speech and use of technology
- Intermediate Adobe Creative Suite skills specifically Photoshop
- Be creative & think outside the box, have an eye for a nice feed and be able to create fashionable flat lays that are on trend!
- Superior writing and editing skills and strong proofreading and grammar skills with a proven ability to create unique and compelling positioning and messaging
- Demonstrated knowledge and passion of how to maintain and grow a social media presence across array of networks and technologies including; YouTube, Instagram, Snapchat, TikTok and Facebook
- Ability to help create shareable and engaging content, including flat lay's, photos, videos and posts
- An eye for forecasting trends and keeping in touch with relevant culture and subcultures
- A willingness to learn, grow and work with a passionate and hands-on in-house creative team
- The ability to effectively manage multiple projects in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Passionate and driven with a demonstrated willingness to roll-up sleeves and do what it takes to drive initiatives to success
We recognize that asking you to give 100% of yourself on daily basis, requires us to show you the love and offer a package that can only be described as best in class within the retail space today!
· Amazing Employee Discount Program (40%)
· Breakfast & Snacks Daily + All the Coffee, Tea, Water, & Soda You Can Drink
· Company Sponsored Medical (HMO & PPO Options), Dental, & Vision Plans
· Company Paid Life, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, & Employee Assistance Plans
· 401(k) Program (100% Match Up to 5% of Pay)
· Individual & Team Based Leadership Development Programs
· Positive Company Culture that Celebrates both Personal & Company Milestones
· 15 Vacation Days + 5 Sick Days + 10 Holidays
Aside from the amazing array of tangible benefits and perks, Princess Polly offers you the chance to make a daily impact on a global business. You have the opportunity to pursue your passion and plan your own future as part of our team!
What are you waiting for? Come experience something different and amazing in the retail space!
#PrincessPolly #PollySays #PursueYourPassion #PrincessPollyCareers #SomethingDifferent #ExcelerateYourCareer
Princess Polly is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) We're committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and encourage applicants from all walks of life. Come join us, different makes us better
If you need assistance or accommodation during the hiring process due to a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we do not respond to application inquiries or resume submissions via this email address.