Established as an online force in the Australian retail scene in 2010, Princess Polly has delivered fashion-forward, trend-driven apparel and accessories for over 15 years. We are obsessed with creating the best customer experience available online and are committed to ensuring a speedy delivery so our customers can wear their picks this weekend!
While already being a global player, in late 2018 we set up a new Los Angeles-based office, in addition to operating an office and distribution centre on Australia’s Gold Coast. We are looking for the best and brightest to join our global teams in order to grow the Princess Polly brand around the world!
As Princess Polly’s Enterprise Applications Manager you will own all things related to our internal applications with a primary focus on NetSuite ERP and related financial/analytics systems. You will also be part of the vetting process as it relates to newer applications that will augment our business and maintain our high growth trajectory.
Full-Time Enterprise Applications Manager
Working from our West Hollywood office as the Enterprise Applications Manager you will work with internal business units to support our corporate application strategy and roadmap. You will be responsible for the architecture, design, implementations and operations of all of our back-end, critical cloud-based business applications. You will be a key player in helping the business scale while you further develop your career at a very progressive online fashion technology retailer.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, THIS IS WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE AS OUR ENTERPRISE APPLICATIONS MANAGER
- Maintain and manage Princess Polly’s financial systems while collaborating and partnering with finance, IT and Operation resources to deliver great products that continue to improve through iteration
- Manage our critical enterprise financial systems; coordinate system upgrade activity, respond to issues and incidents, and, at times, provide day-to-day administration/front-line support of the critical business systems that drive our finance team
- Design, scope (functional and technical), build and test innovative solutions that automate and scale Princess Polly’s enterprise systems in a timely, accurate and cost-effective manner
- Proactively identify potential issues and areas for opportunities by leveraging your own knowledge and experiences, and from partnering with the finance owners to propose processes, data strategies, or systematic solutions to those opportunities
- Evaluate third-party software products for solutions, as appropriate. Manage relationships with those Vendors in a positive way
- Manage system adoption and satisfaction, including training users on the application relevant to their jobs, and provide support to users and maintain proper system access
- Monitor end-user usage of various systems and benchmark performance
- Document and follow formal policies, procedures, and protocols for changes, customization, standards, usage, etc.
- Keep your internal customers and management up-to-date on all roadmap initiatives
- Be a point of contact for all activities regarding NetSuite related initiatives
IF YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH THE ABOVE, YOU’VE GOT WHAT IT TAKES. REALISTICALLY THOUGH, YOU WILL HAVE
- A four-year college degree in a relevant discipline (MIS, IT business/computer science)
- 4+ years of product or application management experience
- A detailed understanding of common industry business practices related to Accounting (Revenue, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Close, Consolidation, Reporting, Tax, Treasury), Purchasing Management (Purchasing and Fulfilment), and Support (Case Management)
- Hands-on experience with systems such as the following; Oracle, NetSuite, SalesForce, Concur, Blackline, JPMorgan, Boomi, and financial planning tools
We recognize that asking you to give 100% of yourself on daily basis, requires us to show you the love and offer a package that can only be described as best in class within the retail space today!
· Amazing Employee Discount Program (40%)
· Breakfast & Snacks Daily + All the Coffee, Tea, Water, & Soda You Can Drink
· Company Sponsored Medical (HMO & PPO Options), Dental, & Vision Plans
· Company Paid Life, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, & Employee Assistance Plans
· 401(k) Program (100% Match Up to 5% of Pay)
· Individual & Team Based Leadership Development Programs
· Positive Company Culture that Celebrates both Personal & Company Milestones
· 15 Vacation Days + 5 Sick Days + 10 Holidays
Aside from the amazing array of tangible benefits and perks, Princess Polly offers you the chance to make a daily impact on a global business. You have the opportunity to pursue your passion and plan your own future as part of our team!
What are you waiting for? Come experience something different and amazing in the retail space!
#PrincessPolly #PollySays #PursueYourPassion #PrincessPollyCareers #SomethingDifferent #ExcelerateYourCareer
Princess Polly is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) We're committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and encourage applicants from all walks of life. Come join us, different makes us better
If you need assistance or accommodation during the hiring process due to a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. Please note that we do not respond to application inquiries or resume submissions via this email address.