Lotus Park Senior Living is now hiring Full Time Caregivers to join our team!
Located at 2639 W 3520 S | West Haven, UT 84401
We are looking for an experience Caregiver to aide our elderly in a compassionate and professional manner. This job is rewarding and satisfying to help give back to our seniors who need quality assistance! Come relive the lives of our Residents, hear their stories, and grow your career while uplifting lives and experiences at our Community!
- Enjoy serving seniors.
- Must assist residents with baths, showers, personal grooming, feeding and toileting.
- Demonstrate excellent customer service and hospitality.
- Work efficiently and effectively with little to no supervision.
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand the English language.
- Ability to chart and document services to residents.
- lift, turn, move, position and transport residents.
- Understanding you will assist residents with baths, showers, personal grooming, feeding and toileting.
- 18 years of age or older.
- Verbal and written English skills.
- Current CPR and First Aid certifications preferred (we can certify you).
- Prior experience in senior services highly preferred.
- Active CNA certification or Home Health Aide certification preferred.
- Ability to lift, carry, push and pull 40 lbs.
Avalon Health Care Management, Inc is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Learn more: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement. Applicants with a disability who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact Human Resources at the location(s) where you are applying.
Avalon Health Care Management, Inc. participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations as required by law. Learn more: E-Verify