- Perform general maintenance on facility equipment with a professional and safe approach.
- Provide professional feedback to update preventative maintenance procedures.
- Maintain up to date & complete system documentation in a central resource location, for all repairs or changes to the system.
- Perform preventive maintenance to include: mobilization of tools, equipment and materials; performing work with minimal disruption to occupants; properly maintaining required documentation, conducting immediate cleanup of work area including returning tools to workshop, and unused supplies to store room; identifying and reporting all equipment problems, impending supply or material shortages to the Facility Manager or their designee.
- Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (KSA)
- Experience in Carpentry, Flooring, Doors and Hardware, Plumbing Necessary
- Team player, hard worker, good interpersonal skills, ability to communicate well in both oral and written reports
- Prior knowledge of working within a GMP environment is a plus.
- Capable of operating BMS and CMMS systems
- Skilled and physically able to operate electric hand tools, work on a ladder, carry tools, lift and carry heavy loads, operate required equipment.
- Able to work in close places such as closets, crawl spaces, attics, vaults, etc.
- Able to work on roofs of buildings
- Completion of written documentation is required.
- Subject to call Rotation and required to work in all weather conditions.
- The working environment is a pharmaceutical manufacturing and office location.
- Work Hours are from 2pm to 12 am Wednesday – Saturday. 4 - 10 hour shifts
- Minimum Required Education / Experience
- High school diploma or state equivalent required
- Two years of related trade schooling or equivalent
- Universal Plumbing experience required
- Prior experience maintaining a high tech or modern facility is highly desirable.
- Maintain tools and orders supplies as required for installation and repairs.
- Comply with departmental policy for the safe storage, usage and disposal of hazardous materials and refrigerants.
- Maintain a clean and safe workspace.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL's recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL“) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jl..com. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.