Portfolio Analyst - Commercial Real Estate (Hybrid)
Our values define us and our culture inspires us to change lives for the better. Our employees are the heart and soul of our company and every success we experience begins with them. We hire team members who raise the bar, who are collaborative and inclusive, who build relationships, and who are looking for a long-term career with Fulton Bank. We strive to promote a culture of work-life balance, to unplug and recharge to be your best self, at work and at home.
This position's primary responsibilities include all aspects of portfolio management as relates to Commercial Real Estate assigned portfolio loans. This position will manage a portfolio of credit relationships including gathering, analyzing and underwriting all business and personal financial data collected for the purpose of issuing, extending, amending, reviewing, monitoring and testing a commercial credit facility for the most complex and high valued loans. The position is expected to liaise between all parties to ensure timely and efficient analysis that meets the expectations of the borrowers, lenders, and administration. Additionally, the position is responsible for expanding their relationships by cross-selling the Banks products and services when appropriate.
Work location = SE PA, NJ or DE
This is a Hybrid role with some time in office, some time working from home.
- Support the Commercial Real Estate Relationship Managers through underwriting, policy knowledge, credit structuring, and risk assessment in complex credit request packages. Ensure packages are complete, accurate and thoroughly documented. Coordinate meetings to discuss new loan requests, renewals, current and adequate financial statement collection, risk rating assessments, past dues, pipeline and call preparation.
- Complete specific Commercial Real Estate Relationship related underwriting including analysis and valuations.
- Assist in an effective closing process. Drive accurate ordering appropriate documents. Act as liaison with internal departments. Conduct lease and estoppel reviews. Ensure loans are booked as approved.
- Facilitate timely receipt of current and adequate financial statements. Analyze financial statements and document client performance, along with identified risk and risk factors.
- Conduct loan portfolio concentration and trend analysis. Generate industry and market analysis reports for production and credit staff. Monitor and assess the loan portfolio for performance trends. Manage data integrity of all data inputs and outputs. Review and update loan systems information to ensure accuracy.
- Identify sales opportunities and cross sale opportunities within the existing loan portfolio. Provide sales origination support and closing support to the CRE Relationship Managers.
Bachelor Degree or the equivalent experience. Specialty: Finance, Economics, or Business Administration. (Required)
5 or more years Commercial Credit. (Required)
Some Commercial Real Estate industry experience and analytical skills (Required)
5 or more years Banking. (Preferred)
This role may perform other job duties as assigned by the manager. Each employee of the Organization, regardless of position, is accountable for reading, understanding and acting on the contents of all Company-assigned and/or job related Compliance Programs, regulations and policies and procedures, as well as ensure that all Compliance Training assignments are completed by established due dates. This includes but is not limited to, understanding and identifying compliance risks impacting their department(s), ensuring compliance with applicable laws or regulations, and escalating compliance risks to the appropriate level of management.
As a condition of employment, individuals must be authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship for a work visa by Fulton Bank currently or in the future.
Fulton Bank (Fulton) is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all qualified persons. Fulton will recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles, and ensure that all other personnel actions are administered, without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, gender, gender identity, age, genetic information, marital status, disability, covered veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you!Click here to get started.