Interim HealthCare of West Chester is looking for a Pediatric Home Health Care Nurse - RN to provide one-on-one home care for a 9 year old patient in Lebanon, OH.
CASE DETAILS: This patient has a trach, g-tube, and vent. Weekday Night shift 10pm-6am and Saturday days 8am-4pm
Benefits of Home Care Nurse - RN:
- $2000.00 Sign-On Bonus
- Work close to where you live and service the people in your community.
- Weekly paychecks & Direct Deposit
- Flexible Schedule - You pick the case and shift that best fits you
- 1 on 1 training & education with our Nurse Educator in our on-site skills lab
- NO Required Overtime
- Earn up to $250 in gift cards yearly through our Rewards Program
- Health Insurance, Paid Time Off w/ 32 hour/week schedule
Requirements for Pediatric Home Care Nurse - RN:
- RN license in the State of Ohio
- CPR/AED/First Aid certification (re-certification available on-site)
- Trach & Vent experience a plus, but not required
- Enjoy working independently
- Caring, Compassionate, and Reliable
Interim HealthCare is America's leading provider of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing. We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time.
If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We offer the security of working for an established company. Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for over 50 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner.
Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and operated. ©2019 Interim HealthCare Inc.
- Job City: Lebanon
- Job State: OH
- Employee Type: Full Time
- Min Salary: $20.00
- Max Salary: $20.50
- Compensation Type: Hourly