SBM is looking to hire a Receptionist! The receptionist operates a multi-line telephone system to answer incoming calls and directs callers to appropriate personnel by performing the following duties.
- Retrieves messages from voice mail and forwards to appropriate personnel.
- Answers incoming telephone calls, determines the purpose of callers, and forwards calls to appropriate personnel or department.
- Takes and delivers messages or transfers calls to voice mail when appropriate personnel is unavailable.
- Answers questions about the organization and provides callers with address, directions, and other information.
- Welcomes on-site visitors to determine the nature of the business and announces visitors to appropriate personnel.
- Monitors visitor access and issues pass when required.
- Receives, sorts, and routes mail, and maintains and routes publications.
- Maintains fax machines, assists users, sends faxes and retrieves, and routes incoming faxes.
- Creates and prints fax cover sheets, memos, correspondence, reports, and other documents when necessary.
- Performs other clerical duties as needed, such as filing, photocopying, and collating.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- May be required to have a valid driver’s license.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software.
- Previous multi-line phone experience; 25+ calls per hours; Bi-Lingual (English / Spanish); Voice Mail experience
Shift : Monday- Friday 7:00am - 3:30pm
Compensation : $13.00 per hour