Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: .
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
At Schneider Electric we want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. Diversity is who we are, how we work and how we grow.
What do you get to do in this position?
- Utilize Lean Manufacturing principles to lead implementation for improvement opportunities, including Kaizen facilitation.
- Develop and maintain improvements to organizational capabilities for configured product, including equipment definition, selection and area design.
- Support realization of adoption of Schneider Performance System for relevant domains and focus areas, including Manufacturing Time Definition, 5S/Visual Factory, Process Line Architecture, and Value Stream Management.
- Address and updates Work Documentation resources aligned with Schneider-Electric standards for key technical areas.
- Work in a collaborative team environment across functional and organizational lines.
- Interface with internal and external customers.
- Contribute to safety, ergonomics, and meeting regulatory compliance (UL, ISO).
- Stay current on developing trends in industry regarding assembly processes, methods, and competencies
This job might be for you if:
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, or Industrial Engineering.
- Strongly prefer knowledge of Lean manufacturing tools, Microsoft Office Suite (Visio, Excel, Word).
- Strongly prefer practical experience with enterprise data management tools.
- Experience with Creo or Pro/E, AutoCAD, Visual Basic.
- 0-3+ years related experience in test engineering, continuous improvement or project management disciplines.
- Excellent communication skills (English proficiency verbal and written a must).
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success - on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: .
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.