The Customer Success Analyst is responsible for onboarding new customers and engaging with existing customers to help them use the system effectively. Our customers are specialty physician offices using PODIS Plus or CubixxMD to manage pharmaceutical inventory at their office(s).
The successful candidate will have experience in project management, customer support and sales along with the ability to connect product functionality with customer needs and challenges. This is a highly proactive role, accountable for helping customers get the most from their Besse inventory management solution (CubixxMD and PODIS Plus). You’ll need to be able to capture and understand the internal challenges each customer is looking to address with an inventory management solution, and lead them in how best to configure and use the product to address their internal challenges.
- Onboard new customers; account setup, schedule device deliveries, user training, integration go-live, etc…
- Train customers to use the product effectively, in-person and via phone/Webex/Skype.
- Monitor and assist with product integration projects involving several internal and external teams, from customer interest to go-live.
- Establish a trusted advisor relationship, owning the customer relationship from end to end once the sale is made, including keeping the customer informed of all product updates and enhancements.
- Regularly analyze, document and respond to customer status and product usage trends using Excel, SalesForce.com, and proprietary internal systems.
- Proactively identify and engage with customers who are struggling to use the product effectively or not taking full advantage of its capabilities.
- Assist Tier 1 Support as needed in answering complicated customer questions and troubleshooting difficult customer issues.
- Assist Sales as needed with prospect questions and in-depth use cases based on interesting or complex prospect needs
- Keep detailed and accurate documentation of all case notes and customer interactions in CRM.
- Communicate with Sales, management and other technical resources regarding customer feedback and suggestions to improve the product as well as internal processes.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
Requires some training in fields such as business administration, sales, project management, customer support, quality assurance or similar vocations generally obtained through completion of a four year Bachelor's Degree program, technical vocational training, or equivalent combination of experience and education. Normally requires three (3) to five (5) years of experience in a customer facing environment.
- Ability to understand customer needs and craft a solution to address those needs using existing product functionality as well as identify areas for product enhancement.
- Ability to blend creative problem solving and technical skills with frequent customer contact to sustain successful customer relationships.
- Highly data-driven with a commitment to process, excited about driving and tracking a consistent engagement process with customers.
- Self-discipline for performing quality work and a self-starter capable of working independently
- Strong customer service skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Good decision making skills.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize work load and handle multiple tasks in a timely and accurate manner.
- Ability to translate and explain technical topics to non-technical users.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Strong organizational skills; attention to detail.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and CRM or Help Desk systems.