Requisition Number: SRPER01799
West Bend is seeking to add an experienced Personal Lines P&C Product Manager to support continued growth, expanding product offerings, and the move into new state markets.
- Managing profit and growth objectives for multiple insurance product lines in assigned states.
- Providing leadership within a cross-functional team to arrive at coverage and underwriting strategy.
- Partnering with Sales and Marketing to execute strategies supporting profit and growth objectives.
- Collaborating with a team of Actuaries to deliver competitive and profitable pricing into the market.
- Leading other Product Management team members to achieve Division goals.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Ten-years of experience in Personal Lines P&C insurance.
- A minimum of five-years of experience managing multiple Personal Lines P&C insurance products.
- Proven success delivering profitable growth.
- Experience managing associates – preferably the management of other Product Management roles.
- Innovative thinker; experienced introducing emerging technologies and practices into products.
- Familiarity with expanding into new state insurance markets.
- Familiarity with Actuarial processes and rate development.
- Verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to perform highly detailed and analytical work.
- The ability to effectively work independently and in a team setting.