Eliot is seeking an Assistant Program Manager to support the manager in the day to day operation of a residential program supporting adults with persistent mental illness. This individual should have experience with developing Individual Action Plans (IAP) that are realistic and attainable, ensuring consumers are involved in identifying and developing goals.
Eliot's Adult Mental Health Division provides an integrated and comprehensive network of services to adults with psychiatric disabilities that promote consumer rights, responsibilities, rehabilitation, and recovery. We provide rehabilitative services that enable people to increase functioning in the living, working, and social environments of their choice.
- Empower consumers to exercise control over their lives, including daily routines within their home and leisure activities. Includes informing consumers of choices in all areas of daily living to promote individual control to the greatest extent possible.
- Assist consumers in being fully integrated in their communities by supporting them in the use of community resources, encouraging them in establishing memberships within their communities, and reducing stigma within the community through education.
- Provide a safe living environment for consumers, implement crisis intervention as necessary.
- Provide and maintain therapeutic boundaries and a professional relationship with consumers.
- Exercise sound judgment by providing appropriate distance and support that promotes a trusting relationship and places the well being of the consumer first.
- Develop Individual Action Plans (IAP) that are realistic and attainable, ensuring consumers are involved in identifying and developing goals.
- Assist in the hiring, training, evaluation, supervision and disciplinary action of program staff
- Ensure clean and safe living environment; obtain appropriate inspections, perform inspections and maintain a monitoring system to ensure proper maintenance of physical site and program property.
Schedule: Tuesday-Saturday 12pm - 8PM